One of the bigger step vans in the Morgan Olson lineup, the 18′ long P-1000 features 1,000 cubic feet of cargo area and is built to suit independent contractors or uniform distribution companies. The P-1000 may be built on the Ford F59 or Ford E-450 chassis and boasts a multitude of features relating to ergonomics, efficiency, convenience, and safety.
Step Van body manufacturer Morgan Olson stands by their workmanship and guarantees their product with a 5-year structural component warranty, and a 3-year warranty on their paint. Morgan Olson step vans also feature heavy duty cargo bay floor construction, offering more protection and structural integrity than the competition.
Read on below to see some of the P-1000 features offered by Morgan Olson. Feel free to Contact the Borgman Ford Commercial Team if you have any questions!
P-1000 Recommended Spec:
- All Aluminum body 93” Wide x 85” High Inside – Five Year Structural Body Component Warranty
- Painted with “Best-in-Class” Paint – Three Year Paint Warranty
- Back up safety camera with monitor
- Hi-Back Bucket drivers seat w/ salt and pepper cloth and 3 point safety belt system
- Bulkhead mounted jump seat w/ salt and pepper cloth and 3 point safety belt system
- Drivers sliding side door w/ sliding upper window
- Passenger sliding side door w/ sliding upper window
- Durable 3 piece aluminum bulkhead w/ center sliding door featuring lock
- Long-Life translucent cargo roof for improved visibility in cargo area
- 60” Transglobal rear roll up door w/Enforcer Lock System
- Shelving: 2 Rows with full length fixed shelves for large cargo items.
- Stainless Steel Dual Head Mirrors 6”x10” upper/ 6”x6.5” lower convex
- Spring Type Rear Bumper w/ full length “D” rubber
- All LED Lighting Interior and Exterior (Headlights excluded)
- 12V powerpoint on instrument panel w/ USB charger
- Compartment above windshield w/ door above passenger side
- Driver Side foot area vent
- *NEW ITEM-Safe Drivers Touch Screen with AM/FM/CD Back Up Camera with Color Monitor In Cab
- *NEW ITEM-SafetyTread (Stepwell and Cargo Area)
- Driver’s Convenience center (cup holders, clipboard & accessories)
- Extra grab handles for improved safety
- Two-speed fan mounted in drivers area
- LED Lighting in Load Compartment and Exterior
- First Aid Kit, 2.5lb. Fire Extinguisher and Triangle Reflector Kit
To see our full selection of step vans that are ready for service, Click Here to see our inventory. If you have any questions or would like to get started building your New Ford and Morgan Olson P-1000 Step Van, call Tod Tobin at 616-710-2209, or Contact Us today!